Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Dillon Square Deal B in .45acp

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by dan97526, May 10, 2011.

1. dan97526

dan97526 Grants Pass, OR/Centralia, WA Member

Dillon Square Deal B progressive reloading press set up for 45ACP. Used, complete just as you'd get it from Dillon with box and instructions. Also includes the Square Deal B bench wrench from Dillon, purchased separately (an absolute necessity after you've tried to load without one). The box is a little beat up but it's all there and in good working order - you can't break a Dillon. The threaded sleeve that clamps the primer alarm has slightly pulled out of the plastic body but it works fine. Dillon would replace it with a phone call I imagine. Note that all Dillon presses have a fully transferable lifetime warranty. I'm getting rid of this one only because I'm buying another Dillon.

$275 face to face. Shipped at actual cost, Paypal add 3%. Must be insured.

Dillon Precision: Reloaders, Reloading Equipment, Bullet Reloading, Bullet Reloaders

DillonSDB.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Dan

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  2. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

so this wont load anything but .45?

3. dan97526

As set up, that is correct. However, Dillon sells conversions (consisting of the proprietary dies and shellplate) in most straight-walled pistol calibers that will enable the loading of other cartridges. In common calibers, they're ~$85 new and ~$50 used.

4. Standinghampton

Standinghampton Oregon coast New Member

Hey Dan, Just the one I need. How do I get in contact with you? Thanks!

5. spider

spider Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Where ya located i'm very interested, as in, I can buy this if you're not to far away.

6. dan97526

I'm located in Tacoma. Thanks for the interest.

7. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

I have one of these and it's a great little machine. I can easily load over 400 rounds per hour once everything is prepared to go.
    At $275 this is a real good deal.

8. tlfreek

tlfreek Vancouver WA Active Member

I will take it at 275 - IF you come down set it up and show me how to use it.

I am in Portland - look at it this way you can do some tax free shopping while you're here to justify the trip. :)

9. dan97526

This is a joke, right? You're asking me to make a 300+ mile round trip with gas at $4 a gallon, kill a day if not an entire weekend - so you can save $20 in shipping, and a half-hour of reading the manual.

Tell you what. You pay for a round trip from SeaTac, put me up a decent hotel, and expense my meals and entertainment - and you've got a deal. Sound ridiculous? No more so that your highly insulting offer.

10. tlfreek

tlfreek Vancouver WA Active Member

hahahaha

easy tiger. not sure how you can take an offer as an insult, some people do drive down through Portland - if you were going that way you could drop it by - if not say no thanks - have a nice weekend.

BTW - I would agree to all of the above, but I highly doubt I could afford your entertainment expense.

have a nice life.

11. claybreakerjaker

claybreakerjaker SW WA Member

that was awesome! you guys are f*!#'n hilarious!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.