JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I switched to a hand-held primer. Never had a primer problem after that. It takes more time, yes, but I don't load a huge amount of ammo. Also, the primers go to just below flush on the RCBS hand primer, but on the SDB they only go flush. Right now, when a click loses me a second, I'd prefer to spend a few extra seconds per round now to save even the chance of losing a second on the clock.

Thanks for this protocol, Camel! I'm looking forward to using up all my walnut media so I can switch over to stainless steel. Maybe a year or two.

How much do you charge per 1000? Just kidding...NOT REALLY

Your welcome! And...

Haha...haven't even thought on selling processed 9mm, as its 9mm,...

Honestly not worth my time spent from a sales perspective...as others mentioned not required either, but it just is my process now. Nice to keep everything clean and orderly....kind of a bit of OCD if you will.

Now, do give a holler when/if you have a roller/tumbler setup. I'll set aside some of that media for you to use in your proccess at cost.

Last Edited:
Media is stainless steel, purchased online bulk. They look like tiny sharp seeds, as opposed to small cut bars. They do not get stuck in the flash hole, and clean the pocket (and rest of brass) extremely well.

Do you have a link for the media?
I use a converted plastic tubbed cement mixer for my wet tumbler and purchasing enough SS pin media is a killer.

Do you have a link for the media?
I use a converted plastic tubbed cement mixer for my wet tumbler and purchasing enough SS pin media is a killer.

I'll see if I can find it, posted up here by another member, and I bought some at there suggestion...

Found the post with the info. The seller uses Facebook, rather than a traditional internet store, sellers Facebook info from this thread, posting #9:

Stainless media

Facebook = Southern Shine Tumblers

I ordered some up after that fellow forum member did, and got the media about a week or so after I ordered.

Really can't beat his price!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top