JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Dillon Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Dillon RL550B reloading press. Excellent condition, used very little. Complete with powder measure, toolhead, small and large powder and priming system, low primer alarm, tool kit, output bin and bracket, and manual. Greased/lubed up and ready to load. Meet in Tigard/Tualatin area.
Dillon 550 1.JPG Dillon 550 2.JPG Dillon 550 3.JPG Dillon 550 4.JPG Dillon 550 5.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
how much use has this seen?

Appears minimal based on the spots that typically evidence wear. Set up for large primer and small powder bar now, the small primer arm and large powder bar look to be unused. Its a really nice, clean press with everything they come with new, including a working low primer alarm.

I have the exact same press. I am considering a second. Having a hard time keeping up with demand.
It is nice to have a couple Dillons if you have the bench space. I leave one set up for small primer, and one large primer, and generally keep each set up for the calibers I most commonly load. I have separate tool heads with dies and multiple powder measures for the various handgun rounds I load for, so it is quick and easy to change over either press as needed with the swap of the shell plate/locator buttons and tool head.

The 550 I load on is well used. My Dad purchased it in the 1980s and it is still going strong. This one is in really nice condition and hasn't been used much. Was thinking I would give it to my Brother, but it turns out he isn't as interested in getting started reloading in the near term as I though he may be, so I'm offering it up for someone who will put it to use.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top