JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Dillon has sold.

I've also got a Magpul ACS mil-spec butt-stock. It is also used, but in good condition.
I also have 2 pounds of Hogdon CFE and a pound of Vit N320.
For bullets I have the following;
2500 of Bear Creek 147 grain 9mm.
500 Rainier 124 grain FP 9mm.
4500 NW 170 grain lead SWC 40 cal.

I'm looking to trade for Titegroup powder, Extreme bullets RN 124 grain 9mm and/or any good quality FMJ factory 9mm. We can mix and match from the list to make it work too.

I live in Seattle and go down to Portland (Dundee) and Albany every month for the USPSA match.

IMG_0594.jpg
IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a Dillon RF 100 that I don't need anymore. It's used, but it's in good condition and comes with both the large and small primer parts.
I've also got a Magpul ACS mil-spec butt-stock. It is also used, but in good condition.
I also have 2 pounds of Hogdon CFE and a pound of Vit N320.
For bullets I have the following;
2500 of Bear Creek 147 grain 9mm.
500 Rainier 124 grain FP 9mm.
4500 NW 170 grain lead SWC 40 cal.

I'm looking to trade for Titegroup powder, Extreme bullets RN 124 grain 9mm and/or any good quality FMJ factory 9mm. We can mix and match from the list to make it work too.

I live in Seattle and go down to Portland (Dundee) and Albany every month for the USPSA match.

View attachment 244132
View attachment 244133
View attachment 244134
PM sent on RF 100

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top