JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Dillon Precision
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Have cash looking for a Dillon press any of the progressives will work I am looking for mostly production of 9mm and 45acp I would like to pay a reasonable price. I can't afford the "covid" 3x more then new markup just as an FYI :)

I am willing to drive or pay for shipping

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey, Just posted my Dillon Progressive Press, $250. Let me know what you think! Have a great day

IMG_E6105.JPG

Have cash looking for a Dillon press any of the progressives will work I am looking for mostly production of 9mm and 45acp I would like to pay a reasonable price. I can't afford the "covid" 3x more then new markup just as an FYI :)

How much do you have to spend? I have a XL750 and completely setup for 9mm, 40, 45, 10mm and 357 Magnum. I'd sell for what I paid

Are you still looking for a dillion press/ I have a Dillion square B progressive press with everything for reloading 45 ACP and 9mm if your are interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.