JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sharing some modifications I've made to my Dillon powder checks.

I have several and have had numerous problems with them over the years. Failed buzzers, failed switches, and battery corrosion. Dillon was hit and miss with warranting electronics. Seemed like it was dependent on who answered your call or email.

So I gutted all of mine and installed new 3-24vdc buzzers, new spst switches, added red LEDs and a hardwired DC power plug. No problems since and I love not having to change any batteries.

Parts:

Buzzers

Switches

LEDs

LED Holders

DC Plug

1k ohm Resistor

Pictures:
20190614_092740.jpg
20190614_092735.jpg
20190614_092615.jpg

Very nice. I'm just excited I can easily switch the alarms I have from one tool head to the next without adjustment. Not sure if I would want another power cord but I like the other upgrades!!

Very nice. I'm just excited I can easily switch the alarms I have from one tool head to the next without adjustment. Not sure if I would want another power cord but I like the other upgrades!!

Thanks. Cords don't bother me...I have another one for a counter I made. Maybe some day my low primer alarm will get one but so far its been 100% reliable.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top