Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Dillon equipment local?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by fish1260, Jan 19, 2014.

1. fish1260

fish1260 SW WA Member

Does anybody know of any shops in the greater Portland area that stock dillon reloading products? I have no objection to ordering products, I just don't want to wait for it to be shipped to me! Specifically looking for a 550 strong mount, and a couple caliber conversions...

2. Dapapadon

Dapapadon Gladstone, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Rapid Fire Firearms in Sandy stocks Dillon. Not sure if he has what you need.

3. NWCustomFirearms

NWCustomFirearms Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I bought mine at NW Armory in Portland, heading out to Milwaukee, a few years ago. I'm not sure if they still stock Dillon but worth a phone call. Last I checked, Dillon had a pretty high minimum order which is why I, and other small shops, don't stock them. I also saw a 550 on outdoors trader a few days ago.

4. jmh119

jmh119 Hillsboro, Oregon Member

MK Tactical in Hillsboro stocks Dillion.

5. fish1260

fish1260 SW WA Member

Thanks, I'll give them both a call. I'm not looking for the press, just a few add-ons.

6. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Nope. They stopped stocking Dillon stuff a few years ago. You musta stopped in when they still had a few items left. I ended up ordering what I needed straight from Dillon.

7. NWCustomFirearms

NWCustomFirearms Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Oh ok, thanks for the info, I haven't been in there in a few years and was unaware they stopped carrying. I just order everything I need straight from Dillon nowdays.

8. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

No worries. Kind of a bummer for me, cuz they are so close and carried it for a long time. But, I don't think they have much of any reloading stuff anymore.

9. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX West of Portland from England Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I was in MK Tactical last week, they have the whole setup on the showroom floor, probably your best bet.

10. LimPShoT

LimPShoT Oregon Member

Another for Mk tactical the had what I needed primer pickup tubes and another quick change head.