JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anybody know of any shops in the greater Portland area that stock dillon reloading products? I have no objection to ordering products, I just don't want to wait for it to be shipped to me! Specifically looking for a 550 strong mount, and a couple caliber conversions...

I bought mine at NW Armory in Portland, heading out to Milwaukee, a few years ago. I'm not sure if they still stock Dillon but worth a phone call. Last I checked, Dillon had a pretty high minimum order which is why I, and other small shops, don't stock them. I also saw a 550 on outdoors trader a few days ago.

I bought mine at NW Armory in Portland, heading out to Milwaukee, a few years ago. I'm not sure if they still stock Dillon but worth a phone call. Last I checked, Dillon had a pretty high minimum order which is why I, and other small shops, don't stock them. I also saw a 550 on outdoors trader a few days ago.

Nope. They stopped stocking Dillon stuff a few years ago. You musta stopped in when they still had a few items left. I ended up ordering what I needed straight from Dillon.

Nope. They stopped stocking Dillon stuff a few years ago. You musta stopped in when they still had a few items left. I ended up ordering what I needed straight from Dillon.

Oh ok, thanks for the info, I haven't been in there in a few years and was unaware they stopped carrying. I just order everything I need straight from Dillon nowdays.

Oh ok, thanks for the info, I haven't been in there in a few years and was unaware they stopped carrying. I just order everything I need straight from Dillon nowdays.

No worries. Kind of a bummer for me, cuz they are so close and carried it for a long time. But, I don't think they have much of any reloading stuff anymore.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top