JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Dillon Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello,

Selling a new in box Dillon CV-2001 vibratory case cleaner. Bought this several years ago and I've since switched to a different method for cleaning.

Located in Lake Stevens. I am going to be driving to Vancouver, WA on 4/3/21 and could meet up with someone on the return trip back up. I could also ship if that is needed, but will be at buyer's expense. Asking $200.

This description is from Dillon's website.

CV-2001 VIBRATORY CASE CLEANER
Stock Number: 20493
Dillon's CV-2001 Vibratory Case Cleaner is the largest in the industry. Its 12-1/2 quart bowl's capacity will allow you to polish up to 1,300 .38/.357 or 550 .30-06 cases per hour. Not only is our capacity greater, but our motor is larger, has more horse power, is internally cooled, thermally protected, and turns on precision ball bearings. This is no "hobby" machine!

The bowl and base are constructed of 7/32" thick injection molded high-strength polypropylene which is impact and abrasion resistant.

All the electrical/electronic components of the CV-2001 are covered by a five-year warranty from date of purchase. This unit is designed for dry media only. Use of water or wet media will void the warranty.

IMG-3663.jpg IMG-3664.jpg 20493-cv2001-vibratory-case-cleaner_b.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews