JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this press in a trade a few months ago. It was brand new in the box, but the original box got wet (from being on a concrete floor and being mopped around, so the original owner told me). Because of that, the original box is gone and there was a bit of surface rust on a few of the non-moving, non-powdercoated surfaces. Nothing that will affect function. It's unfortunately just been sitting around for several months as I realize that it's more press than I need, and I don't have room for it anyway. So I'd like to move it along to someone who can get some use out of it.

It is currently set up for .45 ACP. All the parts that came from Dillon are there. It did not come set up with the casefeeder (I guess this is an option) or dies, but I have a set of brand new Redding Titanium Carbide .45ACP dies that will come with it. Neither the press or the dies has ever been used. Both are brand new. With the exception of the little bit of surface rust (mainly only on one steel tube exterior), there is no wear. The powder coated parts are perfect.

So I am looking for either $550 cash or perhaps a trade. Thats all I can think of, but you can ask on other things. I have no general use for much of anything that came out of the com block (ak's, sks's, mosin's, etc.).

Trade list:
Sig 228 9mm
Sig 238
Sig 522
Colt 1911 (prefer commander, officers, or .38 Super)
Maybe a S&W revolver
Beretta 92FS or M9
Sig Pro 9mm

Thats all I can think of, but you can ask on other things. I have no general use for much of anything that came out of the com block (ak's, sks's, mosin's, etc.).

These are apparantly 544$ plus shipping from Dillon with no dies. The minor issues do not warrant a half off sale. Sorry. It's $550.

I am not interested in shipping as its heavy and expensive. I am in Bend.

I got this press in a trade a few months ago. It was brand new in the box, but the original box got wet (from being on a concrete floor and being mopped around, so the original owner told me). Because of that, the original box is gone and there was a bit of surface rust on a few of the non-moving, non-powdercoated surfaces. Nothing that will affect function. It's unfortunately just been sitting around for several months as I realize that it's more press than I need, and I don't have room for it anyway. So I'd like to move it along to someone who can get some use out of it.

It is currently set up for .45 ACP. All the parts that came from Dillon are there. It did not come set up with the casefeeder (I guess this is an option) or dies, but I have a set of brand new Redding Titanium Carbide .45ACP dies that will come with it. Neither the press or the dies has ever been used. Both are brand new. With the exception of the little bit of surface rust (mainly only on one steel tube exterior), there is no wear. The powder coated parts are perfect.

So I am looking for either $550 cash or perhaps a trade. Thats all I can think of, but you can ask on other things. I have no general use for much of anything that came out of the com block (ak's, sks's, mosin's, etc.).

Trade list:
Sig 228 9mm
Sig 238
Sig 522
Colt 1911 (prefer commander, officers, or .38 Super)
Maybe a S&W revolver
Beretta 92FS or M9
Sig Pro 9mm

Thats all I can think of, but you can ask on other things. I have no general use for much of anything that came out of the com block (ak's, sks's, mosin's, etc.).

These are apparantly 544$ plus shipping from Dillon with no dies. The minor issues do not warrant a half off sale. Sorry. It's $550.

I am not interested in shipping as its heavy and expensive. I am in Bend.
I have a Sig 226 with 5 high cap clips, nite sights and no rust. I would trade you for the 650 and 150.00 cash. I can also through in 100 rounds of 9mmfmj or hollow points..and I live in central Oregon too...

Sorry, don't have $150 cash...
Thanks for the offer though.

A bit of clarification. The rust is limited to the outside of the magazine shield and magazine shield tube. I cleaned most of it off and oiled it so it wouldn't go any further. No other places are affected. Every thing else is brand new. I'm sure Dillon would be able to replace the affected parts if it bothers you that much. If you have a Beretta 92FS or something else on the list that's worth a bit less than my stated trade value, I don't mind taking a small hit.

GONE. And for my asking price no less. For the legitimate trade offers (see above offer), Thanks. For the lowballers, bite me! ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.