JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a used, but very good condition Dillon 550B. The only issues are the primer warning buzzer housing cracked and the primer warning stick (whatever you call that thing) broke in half. I will replace the stick for the buyer, the buzzer works fine, it's just cracked slightly....if Dillon will replace that at no charge then I'll have them send one of those too. The powder hoppers aren't crystal clear, they've been used.

So for a minimum sale I've got the very good shape Dillon 550B with two conversion kits (chose from below), spare parts kit, extra quick change kit, extra tool head stand, extra primer pickup tubes (4). $450 face to face in Portland/Vancouver area which is 80% of Dillon prices and no shipping costs.

Conversions available to chose from: 9mm, 40/10mm, 45acp, 223 Rem, 270 win, 300wm, 338LM

With all those parts/pieces you can also do 243, 308, 30-06, etc etc. I don't expect you to take conversions if you don't need them, but will make a **** of a deal on it all.

Other available parts are Dillon media separator, Dillon 40/10mm dies, Dillon 45acp dies, RCBS 223 Dies. Also have extra toolhead stands, toolheads, a tumbler, digital scale, etc.

Additional conversions, dies, parts besides the one included for $450 will be 80% of Dillon retail if you want them.

I'll even sell the new owner 1000 small pistol or 1000 small rifle primers (or 500 each) for an extra $30, offer only good to press buyer.

If you want it all....which is about:

Dillon 550B w/ one conversion
Parts kit
4 tool heads w/ stands
6 additional conversion kits
3 sets of dies mentioned above
Berry Mfg. Tumble
Dillon small media seperator
Dillon digital scale (well used but works good)

Then $700 takes it all which is less than 70% of retail and it's not going lower than that.

I've got a busy family/yard work/entertaining weekend around home so wouldn't be able to meet until next Wednesday for the deal. I won't provide pictures, it's just to hard to show condition, good or bad. I'll meet you face to face for the sale, buyer has the option to back out if things aren't as promised, but you'd better have the money and have intention to close the deal when it's all as promised since I don't feel like driving around Portland for show and tell. We can talk on the phone prior to the deal and I'll be 100% honest telling you what to expect. The press is used, but someone with an extra hour can make it look and function to basically new.

No trades please.

I've got a few requests for parting out, going to try and keep it as a package through Monday and then will explore other options of parting out.

If someone wants the 550B only, just like it comes from Dillon with one conversion, I'd do $320 (again this is less than 80% of new).

Thank you kevlar, glad that someone besides me can handle simple math.

I thought it was clear, but maybe I should have said 80% of new which is very similar to 20% off.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.