JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
20170714_123938.jpg 20170729_154534.jpg 20170802_190914.jpg Hi all.
I'm looking to trade or sell my low-use Dillon 550B.
I've been so busy lately that it has just been sitting in storage.
I have most of the components to start loading most common calibers; right now it is currently set up to load 40 S&W with a set of Dillon carbide dies in it.
It also comes with the Strong-mount, Low-Primer Indicator, Primer Flip Tray, primer-tubes, primer bar, powder bar, factory hex wrench set, die box, right-side tray mount and factory manuals. (Might have a few other things for it..)
Also has multiple conversion kits-
*9mm/38 Super
*308/30-06
*223/556 (missing powder funnel)
*44 Mag/Spec
*A "2" shellplate for 357/38spec
*A "B" shellplate for 300 WM, 375 H&H, 7mm Mag, 500 S&W etc...
So with the conversions and a few other powder funnels, you can load other calibers like 45acp, 300 BLK, and many others.
Great starter kit for loading many common calibers.
Also has a wooden base that makes it mobile, but can easily be used in-place without sliding with a box of bullets and brass on the sides. (Setup to hold a 1000 box of Barry's on the sides).
Does have a tiny bit of oxidizing from sitting in storage, but still functions great.

Asking $460 cash or $550 trade value.
Things I'm interested in include(in list of priority)-
*Ruger Super Blackhawk
*Glock 29SF
*Mossberg MVP 556/223
*Masterpiece Arms pistol MPA(DMG, 45, 5.7x28, or Mini-9)
*Glock Mag AR lower
*Savage 350 shotgun, Mossberg Shockwave, or Remington Tac-14
*Savage 99 in 308

Open to similar offers, let me know what you've got.

Can meet in Longview/Kelso area, but travel into Portland and Vancouver frequently. Occasionally I also visit the Tacoma/Seattle area.
Possibly willing to meet halfway if elsewhere semi-nearby.
Thanks!
*Little Lee press not included*

Last Edited:
Hi all.
I'm looking to trade or sell my low-use Dillon 550B.
I've been so busy it has just been sitting in storage.
It is currently set up to load 40 S&W with Dillon dies.
Also comes with the Strong-mount, Low-Primer Indicator, Flip Tray, primer-tubes, primer bar, powder bar, factory hex wrench set, die box, right-side tray mount and factory manuals. (Might have a few other things for it..)
Also has multiple conversion kits-
*9mm/38 Super
*308/30-06
*223/556 (missing powder funnel)
*44 Mag/Spec
And a shell plate for 357/38spec, and one "B" shellplate for 300 WM, 375 H&H, 7mm Mag, 500 S&W etc...
So with the conversions and a few other powder funnels, you can load other stuff like 45acp, 300 BLK, and many others.
Great kit for loading many common calibers.
Also has a wooden base that makes it mobile, but can easily be used in-place without sliding with a box of bullets and brass on the sides. (Setup to hold a 1000 boxes of Barry's on the sides)

Does have a tiny bit of oxidizing from sitting in storage, but still functions great.
Asking $600
I would consider trading for a gun/gun parts plus $$$.
Things I'd be interested in-
*300 BLK upper (something basic)
*AR 80% lowers
*AR barrels and/or upper receivers
*Handi-Rifle(most any caliber)
*Rossi Combo Set
*Revolver of some sort (LCR, Taurus 9mm or 40, Charter, etc...)
*Semi-auto- (Glock SF, G38 or G39, FN, Shield, PF9, LCP, etc...)
*Savage 350 shotgun
*Mossberg MVP
*Ruger GP100, Redhawk, or Blackhawk
*Bolt Action (open to calibers)
Open to similar offers, let me know what you've got.

Can meet in Longview/Kelso area, but travel into Portland and Vancouver frequently. Possibly willing to meet halfway if elsewhere semi-nearby.
Thanks!
*Little Lee press NOT included*
View attachment 380955 View attachment 380956 View attachment 381545
Interested in a like new ruger 77/22 hornet,laminate stock gray finish with rifle basix trigger?

Though that would be a fine rifle; it's really not my speed.
I'm more so looking to get a $250-500 gun(Or gun building components), plus some cash to keep the wife happy.

Oh no...she would bargain way harder than I would...! :)
Oddly enough I've received only a handful of offers...have Dillons fallen out of fashion...?

my Dillon that I have been using for years had one of the main arms break. I pinged Dillon and they said it was absolutely covered and they sent all replacement parts to include removal tools and alignment tools - 2 day shipping - free of charge. These are great units - you really cannot go wrong with them and the warranty is flat awesome.

bump for Dillon sorry for thread jack.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.