JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a hardly used Dillon 1050 that was bought new in March this year. I probably have 5k 223 ran through it. I am keeping my Dillon 223 dies, so it will just need dies and you are ready to load all the 223 you could want. Comes with an upgraded roller handle, and an aftermarket swaging rod already installed. Asking price is $1650 FTF between Stanwood and Monroe. Available to text pictures. Please send me a PM if interested.

Up for sale is a hardly used Dillon 1050 that was bought new in March this year. I probably have 5k 223 ran through it. I am keeping my Dillon 223 dies, so it will just need dies and you are ready to load all the 223 you could want. Comes with an upgraded roller handle, and an aftermarket swaging rod already installed. Asking price is $1650 FTF between Stanwood and Monroe. Available to text pictures. Please send me a PM if interested.

Stanwood, it says your box is full. Therefore you will get no messages. I am on the fence with your press.
You can PM me. My box is not full.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top