JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
for all that is holy I need DILLO DUST!!!

I was going to order a new break for my Tavor but they are out of stock and they have no idea when they will be back... so I have really nothing I need to order from LaRue so I ask you.. please.. if you have a unopened jar of this stuff you are not going to use, I wish to buy it.. for a fair price of course:).

Flaunt your independence....impress your friends...make you MAMA proud!...make cheap Xmas gifts...

2T sugar +1 t
3t salt
1 1/2t sweet paprika
1 1/2t smoked paprika
2t chili powder
1/4t celery seed
1/2t cumin seed
1/2t garlic powder

Mix together and you get...
Dillo Dust !

Oh, the recipe! that should be stickied somewhere!

I want to thank those that replied, My dust needs have been taken care of. Now my babybacks will smoke happily.

I don't know anything about diller' dust but I do know the bulgy flashhider is the cat's meow on my Tavor. I have one on my nasty beast 6" bbl AK and it tames the recoil\flash and sound very nicely.Recoil on the Tavor goes to just slight more than the M&P 15-22

Out of stock, but what I'm talking about:
Muzzle Attatchments :: AK-Builder US Made 4 Piece Flash Hider Phosphated - AK-Builder.com

30405_ak_builder_4_piece_flash_hider_1.jpg

I don't know anything about diller' dust but I do know the bulgy flashhider is the cat's meow on my Tavor. I have one on my nasty beast 6" bbl AK and it tames the recoil\flash and sound very nicely.Recoil on the Tavor goes to just slight more than the M&P 15-22

Out of stock, but what I'm talking about:
Muzzle Attatchments :: AK-Builder US Made 4 Piece Flash Hider Phosphated - AK-Builder.com

View attachment 326411
Ya, I need the surefire for my can. I talked to Surefire the other day and they told me I can just pop the 7.62 SOCOM off my SCAR and put it on a 5.56 as long as it has their break. I was also told they it could be Feb before these breaks are available again.:(

I was going to order a new break for my Tavor but they are out of stock and they have no idea when they will be back... so I have really nothing I need to order from LaRue so I ask you.. please.. if you have a unopened jar of this stuff you are not going to use, I wish to buy it.. for a fair price of course:).
Since this isn't that forum that Larue advertises on....

Amazon.com : Adkins Western Style Barbecue Seasoning 16 Oz Bags (Pack of 3) : Meat Seasoningss : Grocery & Gourmet Food

Its from his source, compare the ingredients. :)
I go thru many lbs of it yearly.
5y4ezeve.jpg

Expect No Substitutes! Dillo Dust

dillodust-real.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.