JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I screwed up and ordered an extra Dillon Skylight accessory from Inline Fabrication thinking I hadn't ordered one earlier... Naturally, the day it arrives, I find the one I thought I had ordered. These go for $39 from Inline, so I am knocking over 20% off. It's brand new, never opened... has that "new light smell" :rolleyes:

I have one of these on my Dillon (after I found it) as well as the appropriate one for the Hornady LNL... they really make it easier to see inside the cavern of the press and make sure things are happening as expected.

If nobody snaps this up, I will just send back to Inline. and take the hit on shipping. Pretty firm on the price otherwise it makes more financial sense to send back to Inline.

I am in Battle Ground, but I travel around the Portland/Vancouver area for work. I was thinking cash, I have quite a reloading inventory and can't think of anything I might need right now for trade, but I am open to ideas. :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top