JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i feel like i could pretty much buy or build another gun for that amount of money

I've got two AR's listed locally for sale for over a month both less than the cheaper version of this with no takers.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't go spend $500 on the right trigger (not saying this is that right trigger, electronics in a rifle just seem wrong)

I've got two AR's listed locally for sale for over a month both less than the cheaper version of this with no takers.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't go spend $500 on the right trigger (not saying this is that right trigger, electronics in a rifle just seem wrong)
dont get me wrong, ive spent $200 bucks or so on a trigger for one of mine. awesome trigger. light, crisp and fast.

im just sayin id rather have more guns than a fancy electronic trigger:D

This to mean just seems like techy gun guys trying to reinvent the wheel.
In a gunfight I wouldn't want to have to break out the instruction manual.
It's nice they made it so it will work mechanically if the electronics fail, but it just seems like building something to fill a need that isn't there.

This is the problem (which can be a good problem) of a fast growing gun industry. People will make some incredibly silly and foolishly expensive junk to sell to some idiot that wants the new thing out there.

Like the idiots who stand in line for days to get the new iphone.

Sorry even if I had the money, I wouldn't spend it on this.

I got to play with one of these.
Over the years I've been able to play with every AR15 trigger under the sun.

This trigger beats them all!
I am freaking impressed.
Even if you want a great electronic trigger without ever using the pull and release fire function, you will not be disappointed.
Simple to install, powered by a 9volt battery in the pistol grip.
First off it functions just like the standard ar trigger when it's off.
Flip the selector to the third position and holy cow! It defaults to single fire mode. But the mechanical feel to the trigger disappears. It's now electronic. The trigger pull feels similar to a very nice target rifle or maybe a $2500 custom 1911 trigger:)
I was shocked. Pull weight was right at 14 oz and it felt great. Take up the tiny bit of creep, then pull and it releases. Oh it's so smooth.
Now hit the pull and release button on the backside bottom of the grip and oh my.
Now you have the same great target rifle trigger pull, but then release and it fires again. Honestly I could put all 30 rounds downrage in 3 seconds. With the muzzle device I use I was able to keep almost all shotsmon target. :eek:
It took a little bit to get use to. It has a built in grip safety similar to Springfields which is nice. It only has two pencil eraser size buttons on it. Very easy to operate.
Put the battery in press the single fire button amd you're ready. Rotate your safety to fire and your shooting with your normal feel mechanical AR trigger. In between shoots flip the safety selector back to the fun switch location and away you go.

If at any time you want to stop shooting and your in pull and release mode you simply hold the trigger back for six seconds and it will allow you to release the trigger.

I'm curious as to abusing one a little to see if I can get it to fail.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top