JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't see where that software said anything about reporting to feds. It looks like it pulls and manages lists of people to question doing business with them.

I'm guessing it just maintains a database with people on various lists and provides interfaces to see if a potential customer is a match.

This doesn't surprise me that a product is available with so many countries and govt entities creating these lists.

How? Just curious not trying to start a debate. I opt out of using google, carful what and where I post. But things are archived DEEP so even deleting history,cookies, temp files ect, won't protect you.

You are a IP and MAC address. Cleaning your computer of cookies and temp files is meaningless.

Consider using TOR. Misdirection has been and always will be the key to subterfuge.

Personally I don't care what the .gov thinks of me or what I do.

Honestly, if they want to follow where I go on the internet they are going to get pretty bored. I feel sorry for whoever was assigned that desk job. Besides northwestfirearms, Ebay and the local news my web use is nauseating.

My original posting and the link were misunderstood by some.

This is not about tracking your Internet use, but rather mass reporting into the Feds by various companies. Think every airline, every bank, every credit-card company, every healthcare company, etc. It may or may not include your detailed activity, but it certainly includes "yes, Joe Smith has an account here" or "yes, Joe Smith is a user of our services".

Peter

How? Just curious not trying to start a debate. I opt out of using google, carful what and where I post. But things are archived DEEP so even deleting history,cookies, temp files ect, won't protect you.

There are a multitude of ways and most of them aren't particularly difficult. Using TOR is of the easiest.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top