JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw a thread in the General Firearms section about where to find ammo cans. I suggested BiMart.

Although tempted to explore another angle there, I stifled that urge and brought it over here so as not to hijack that thread.

Ever wonder what might happen if Little Johnny went to school using a standard metal ammo can as a lunchpail?

I wonder how reactions (if any) might differ in various urban/rural settings. Your own kid vs. someone else's? Boy/girl?

Opinions?

Little Johnny would probably wind up with a body cavity search at about the same time a SWAT team from one of our various militarized agencies (Dept. of Human Services, maybe?) took out the front door of the family home with a battering ram.

I saw some ammo cans at Coastal the other day. They were brand new and were painted OD green, but had no stenciling like an actual military can would. I'm thinking that a kid could use one like that and have no trouble. If the kid had trouble, I'm also thinkin the school board would be looking at a lawsuit.

I'd use the MTM ones for lunch as long as I thought no one was going to try and steal my lunch thinking it was ammo:) My NEW metal ammo cans have a horrible odor that I wouldn't want any of my food around:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top