Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Didn't want to hijack...

Reactions
Saw a thread in the General Firearms section about where to find ammo cans. I suggested BiMart.

Although tempted to explore another angle there, I stifled that urge and brought it over here so as not to hijack that thread.

Ever wonder what might happen if Little Johnny went to school using a standard metal ammo can as a lunchpail?

I wonder how reactions (if any) might differ in various urban/rural settings. Your own kid vs. someone else's? Boy/girl?

Opinions?

3MTA3

Reactions
Little Johnny would probably wind up with a body cavity search at about the same time a SWAT team from one of our various militarized agencies (Dept. of Human Services, maybe?) took out the front door of the family home with a battering ram.

orygun

Reactions
I saw some ammo cans at Coastal the other day. They were brand new and were painted OD green, but had no stenciling like an actual military can would. I'm thinking that a kid could use one like that and have no trouble. If the kid had trouble, I'm also thinkin the school board would be looking at a lawsuit.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley