JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We obviously need to ban the month of April:

Waco - April
OC bombing - April
Columbine - April
VA Tech - April
Now Boston - April

We should outlaw the month of April. It's obviously and "assault" month.

Somehow they will tie this to gun owners.

Looking at the way the explosives were done, you have to either think middle eastern terrorist, or I HATE to say this, but a Vet. I pray it's not the later.

Either way atragedy and whoever did this hopefully has a special place in hell waiting for them.

Sad thing is just like all the other terrorist caught here it will blow over and they will be still blasting sandy hook for months to get that BS gun bills passed.

This just shows we have terrorist here waiting to kill or hurt large amounts of Americans.
Why we need all the guns we can get with the highest cap mags they make.

Wait a min... You guys are looking at this all wrong. I just found a new conspiracy theory that will put all the others to shame.... They're trying to ban buildings or marathons. I can't tell which yet but isn't it obvious?

What I find a little unnerving is that on a silly radio show I listen to, the hosts have predicted a couple things for this year, (1) something will happen this year to scare people (today in Boston), and (2) a market meltdown, that they are predicting around October, November time frame. I used to think these two guys "unnecessarily read to much into things", if their other prediction comes true, then I am clearly the one who has no clue about what the heck is going on.

It could be those right wing Christians, they are probably upset at the government so they blew up innocent civilians.
Or it could be the right wing Amish. The are probably upset at the government because of that beard cutting court case and they went all bomb crazy targeting innocent civilians as well.
Maybe they were in on it together!!!!!!

I really, really doubt it CNN.

Yeah it makes a lot of sense that patriotic constitution supporters would attempt to murder ten's of their fellow innocent countrymen who have nothing to do with the government using a bomb and fail.

From the 2A supporter types I have meant I would say they were far more likely to blow the head off someone trying to do something like that.

Saudi national (read Wahabi) being held for questioning.

10 to 12 seconds between detonations - about right to dial a cell phone. Who uses those?

I'm open to the possibility. There's a lot of idiots out there at every point of the political spectrum. To be honest, the idea scares me a bit more than if it were foreign interests or just a whack job with no political concerns. I don't want this act to be linked to the causes I champion.

Its a homeland security term. White supremacists and the like are apparently "right wing" extremists, while the ELF and ALF guys are "left wing" extremists.

Who gives a diddly dang what the Commie News Network says, they are one of the most wacked out "news" bunch around. The problem with them saying that driddle is the kool-aid drinkers will say it's true cause CNN said it is so! Next they will say that we are clinging to our God and our guns....oh wait a minute that's already been done. Make the bad man go away!!!!!

I bet they'll limit participants in each marathon. 10 runners per group and a limit of 7 per group in NY.
I better go out and buy a pressure cooker while I can (what they've said it could have been).
Just heard they're saying it was gun powder used.. Looks like they've found a way to ban or register powder. Sorry reloaders, guess you all are in the same lack of ammo boat as us internet ammo buyers are in.

I guarantee they'll tie this to gun owners.

CNN can suck it! At least Fox new has the balls to call everyone out on their sh1t. ( A bit suprised they haven't had a discrimination lawsuit filed agianst them for only hiring super attractive women to host though:s0155:.)

2 billion rounds of ammunition, armored personnel carriers, full-rock-n-roll weapons, and FEMA-take-off-all-your-clothes-for-a-shower-camps. Anyone actually wonder who could'a done it?

If anti-Americans in our government wanted to do the ATF's Fast-and-Furious, what's stopping those fellas from doing Boston?

Its a homeland security term. White supremacists and the like are apparently "right wing" extremists, while the ELF and ALF guys are "left wing" extremists.

You mean like these ALF guys?
2092094-alf_serie_tv_02_g.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews