JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Not sure why folks pound Cabelas so much?"

That's probably where you would buy too, if you were a noobie.

"Employee told me they are still getting daily shipments and everything is selling out that day, usually before noon! Total and utter BS (to put it mildly)."

This is actually good news. The people buying this stuff are almost all noobies; the rest of us are already well stocked up, right? :rolleyes: Anyway the more guns and ammo are out there circulating around, the more impossible gun control becomes. I want America awash in guns and ammo. (As if guns were liquid...)

Went into my local Cabela's for fun today and could not believe my eyes!

The ammo shelves were empty, as well as a lot of the gun cases and racks!

Again... didn't have a clue! Guess I've been locked up too long! Gawd... here we go again!!

View attachment 702657

Looks like the toilet paper roll aisle did, a few weeks ago in Albertsons!
Best watch out, advanced warning, winters coming.

Was in the Beaverton (SW Western Ave.) Bi-Mart today. Where the aisles are usually full top to bottom with ammo, now they're bare (or filled with other things), and the little ammo they've got is behind the counter where they normally keep the self-defense ammo (which is mostly what's there now). I left empty handed. Not a big deal as I'd also been stocking up.

Went into my local Cabela's for fun today and could not believe my eyes!

The ammo shelves were empty, as well as a lot of the gun cases and racks!

Again... didn't have a clue! Guess I've been locked up too long! Gawd... here we go again!!

View attachment 702657

Looks like the toilet paper roll aisle did, a few weeks ago in Albertsons!
Go to www.targetsportsusa.com. Buy it by the case and get free shipping. Bought from them for years, always great and fast service. Just order a case of Lawman 9mm 124 grain.

Was in the Beaverton (SW Western Ave.) Bi-Mart today. Where the aisles are usually full top to bottom with ammo, now they're bare (or filled with other things), and the little ammo they've got is behind the counter where they normally keep the self-defense ammo (which is mostly what's there now). I left empty handed. Not a big deal as I'd also been stocking up.
Same is true for the TV Highway store in Hillsboro :(

The part I LOVE is when other shooters hear how much I keep. Look at me like I'm "strange". Then another panic shortage comes up and who do they come too, looking all sheepish, wondering if I can help?:s0140:

The "shooters".. (Firearms Enthusiasts). Heck, the news shows pics of a few boxes of ammo and 4-5 guns and calls it "An Arsenal" and " Hundreds of round of ammunition" Do we? Or don't we? Wish they knew the truth?

Just sold 1400 rds of 7.62x51. There is another ad of 1K of the same ammo in the classifieds by someone else. Get it while it is hot.

Thinking of selling my .50 BMG ammo. I figure about 400 rds of various - ball, API, APIT and a small amount of very special ammo.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top