JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've not ordered ammo online before. A few weeks ago I looked at some sites for 223/556 ammo and most sites either said "Out of Stock" or they were back ordered for a few weeks.

So, if you place orders 2-4 weeks ago, and it was back ordered, can you share with me who actually followed through and shipped your ammo?

No one really knows, it could be on back order for a week, a month, 6 months. No one really knows. I have ordered some 300 AAC Blackout ammo mid December or so and I didn't receive the shipment until last week. Pretty much all famous calibers are out of stock, even the reloading company that I normally buy my ammo from isn't producing ammo right now because according to them they could not get components. The demand is so high that production is just not keeping up.

Spoke to a rep for Cheaper Than Dirt yesterday, he claimed they currently have more than 1.5 million back orders, each for one case (1000 rounds) or more. If true, it's going to take a while to catch up.

During the last "Panic" some companies had backorders for an entire years capacity of their plant. They cut of all backorders until they caught up.

If you're able to order and have your order placed on "backorder status", be patient. Can't ship until it's built and with factories running full tilt tha's going to take time.

Finding a supplier that will actually give us a back order is even getting harder to find. Several of my usual places won't even carry/display many of the product-lines I want in their pull-down lists; heck, I'm surprised to see "no back order".

Midway has a few "coming soon" items listed.

I've had new WC .308 brass on BO since early December.

The Oregon Bi-Marts have turned the page on selling powder; they no longer have the bare shelves where powder used to be; they moved other merchandise (air soft and pellets) onto them.

Candleman, I'm partial to Top Brass Inc. out of Salida, CO. They offer delay times and will withdraw items from time to time, but they are on a 3-6 week order fill period. They have some nice deals on ammo-can combos. "Blems" are all gone but they still sell FMJ pull-downs which I have no problems with.

I think retailers would be crazy to offer back orders these days; with the looming price increases and regulation-hysteria.

I found CCI .22LR in 100 round boxes for $9.99 each from WoodburryOutfitters.com...I bought ten boxes a week ago and got it Friday. Last I looked, they had over 200 boxes still available,

<broken link removed>

I ordered through a southern reloader, that was almost a month ago and I haven't heard anything from them since, besides the confirmation that I ordered. I did not pay yet, so I'm not too concerned. It also wasn't backordered, but it is made to order. It was for a couple hundred rounds of 9mm.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top