JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ski vacation in Whistler and paid off some debt.

Ha! If I'd spent 70% of my return on ammo I'd have another 12000 rounds of .223 or 5.7 x 28 :) or 24,000 more 9mm...
and probably also be divorced!

No matter how many deductions I put on my W4 I can't seem to get close to the right amount of tax. The last 3 years I've overpaid Fed and State by over $7000 combined. I itemize my deductions and somehow it always still ends up with me loaning the IRS interest free money :(

I think what happens is as I earn more, I donate more, which I can't predict at the beginning of the year.

Nope not this year!

Bad bad winter this year. I live at 1000' and damn near lost everything. I lost half the deck (Collapsed do to snow load), The pump house (Collapsed do to snow load), half the shop (Collapsed do to snow load), half the barn (Collapsed do to snow load), and everything else was damaged as well... You flat-landers got inches, I got feet! You guys were out of power for hours maybe even days I was out of power for weeks.

Anyways the short story is nah. I think anything we get back is going to go into duct tape and bailing wire if you catch my drift.

Last years kicker (Government Bribe) went entirely for guns and ammunition though :D

Bought these with a bit of money left over:

6729K256S.JPG
Sony Bravia 52" LCD XBR6
Bassett Guilford Credenza (the pictured TV isn't mine, the Sony goes end to end)

My last TV I've owned since I was 16, a good old tube 27" Magnavox, which still works great and has been moved to the bedroom. We've been holding off to upgrade until now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top