JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
story about Portland getting a grant to fight youth gun violence?

The anti's have been trying for years to get gun violence treated as a public health hazard so the Center for Disease Control could regulate guns. Looks like this is a start.

Our society wants to treat everything as a disease. At some point, you have to make a distinction between a disease and personality traits. There will always be sociopaths who prey on other people.

What in Perdition is "gun violence?"
Do we have a separate category for "fist violence?" Lots of people have suffered "beer-bottle violence" too, so let's not forget them. Personally, I'm concerned that my chickens will suffer "dog violence."

Criminey. Talk about a laser-like focus on the wrong thing.

What in Perdition is "gun violence?"
Do we have a separate category for "fist violence?" Lots of people have suffered "beer-bottle violence" too, so let's not forget them. Personally, I'm concerned that my chickens will suffer "dog violence."

Criminey. Talk about a laser-like focus on the wrong thing.

Fists and bottles are not mentioned in the Bill of Rights and do not threaten the tyrants that wish to destroy America that is why there is no 100 year old campain against the God given right to self-determination and the tools to ensure Life and Liberty

Did you see the Oregonian's front page ...

I only saw it in passing... just before it got wrapped around the fresh fish I just put in my freezer. ;)

I'd suggest getting some birds and putting the newspapet at the bottom of the cage so it can get covered with an appropriate substance. Fish will get freezer burnt using that rag anyhow.

I'd suggest getting some birds and putting the newspapet at the bottom of the cage so it can get covered with an appropriate substance. Fish will get freezer burnt using that rag anyhow.

Well you don't understand... the cage droppings not only are my secret spices to tasty fish, but it also adds a freezer burn proof layer of insulation! ;)

I wasn't looking for comments on the newspaper, we all know The Oregonian and The Columbian don't report the news, only what they see fit to. I was trying to get the news out about gun violence being termed a "health issue" which opens up all kinds of ways to attack our rights.

And they'll get the smack down by the courts, just like the thugs in D.C. and Chicago did.

How do you sue for calling gun violence a "health issue"? If this doesn't get nipped in the bud the next thing might be that your health insurance goes sky high because you own guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top