JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did you happen to buy ammo from someone selling it here or bought it at the store?*shocked AF face*. It happened to me Monday, found some .22LR like it were boxes of gold. Any .22 ammo found at store price is way cool these days. Also, even when we can't find it, what do you pass up? Honestly as .223 goes, I don't pick it up anymore as it's no longer worth the price. At a median 80 cents a round, the store can keep it.

Did you happen to buy ammo from someone selling it here or bought it at the store?*shocked AF face*. It happened to me Monday, found some .22LR like it were boxes of gold. Any .22 ammo found at store price is way cool these days. Also, even when we can't find it, what do you pass up? Honestly as .223 goes, I don't pick it up anymore as it's no longer worth the price. At a median 80 cents a round, the store can keep it.
Believe it or not, I happened to take a side trip to the local Walmart here in Coos Bay after dropping the daughter off at school this morning. Wandered over to the sporting goods section and they had .22LR. Kid at the counter "let me" purchase 4 boxes. 😳 I don't even personally own a .22 any longer, but I picked them up anyway and gave them to friends I know that do. Price was very reasonable. I'll be stopping after work today to see if they will "let me" purchase a few more if they still happen to have any.

No.

But I used up a hundred rounds or so at the range. Testing my 1022 repairs. And trying out my new Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite. She's a doozy! Has adjustable rear sight. So once I got on, I was consistently hitting 2" metal swingers at 12yds... a nice distance for my poor vision. Can't wait to put a volquartsen trigger in it, and to try a Mini-RMR.

People with that sweet sweet Walmart connection don't need to find ammo in the sofa cushions ...
Haha I would love to be the kid who would dig through the couch to find change and head to a mom and pop shop stuck in the bygone Era of selling .22 out of a giant pickle jars as if they were tootsie rolls.

Big 5 has 22LR every week, usually Aguila 40gr PRN, 10 cents per round, boxes of 250 or 500.
Forget Sportsman's Warehouse, 20 cents per round. I haven't been to Sportco or Bass Pro lately. Walmart has nothing locally.

2 weeks ago I bought 2 1000 rd boxes 22lr, last week I bought 2 5 rd boxes of 12 gauge slugs and this week 2 325 rd boxes 22lr at Medford Walmart on Highway 62.

Scored 1000 rounds from CCIs website the other day. They had velociters and quiet in stock with 10 box limits per type.

People with that sweet sweet Walmart connection don't need to find ammo in the sofa cushions ...
images.jpeg-40.jpg

Passed up some LN 22s a few times. I do not like to shoot them. When I have been lucky to find extra plated 22s, even with tax, they have been about 5 cpr. I buy my max.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top