JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife was headed to Bi-mart yesterday and I told her to pick up 9mm or .45 if they had some.
I should have specified what I wanted as she came home with the only box of ammo they had.
20 round box of Hornady .45 +p critical duty ammo for $24 :s0025:

I bought another 300 rds. of .40 S&W today at the gun store, after transferring an AR to a buddy. 500 rds. so far for a pistol I don't even own yet? DAMN... I better get a .40 cal pistol soon! :D

What is the normal going rate for .40 S&W when the world isn't panic buying ammo and ammo makers aren't raking in the profits?

Geno

German Mouse Gun food. (PP) 32 acp 62 jhp in brass.
Kinda figured when all of this runs out it'll be the last to get replenished. :(
32 cents a round shipped. (1000) Meh.

German Mouse Gun food. (PP) 32 acp 62 jhp in brass.
Kinda figured when all of this runs out it'll be the last to get replenished. :(
32 cents a round shipped. (1000) Meh.

I've been seeing it here and there, don't know what a decent price is. I'll post next time I see it for under 30

My Sig defense 9mm came in today. 200 rounds at $15 per box. I can see a few others who got the same deal selling for $25, doesn't bother me, since it's not like it's work free money, but these 200 are for me!

I was able to order 30-30 today too. I have only shot my lever action 10 times with the ammo I got with the purchase, so I have no clue what normal is... Paid 65 cents and bought 100

I bought another 300 rds. of .40 S&W today at the gun store, after transferring an AR to a buddy. 500 rds. so far for a pistol I don't even own yet? DAMN... I better get a .40 cal pistol soon! :D

What is the normal going rate for .40 S&W when the world isn't panic buying ammo and ammo makers aren't raking in the profits?

Geno

It depends on what brand you want, Glock, SIG, Springfield?

I recommend you get something that can be converted to 9mm cheaply and easily. Glock and SIG can.

Geno
Don't feel bad, I've been buying 300 blackout subsonic for a gun I'm building while I wait for my form 4 approval because I'll be damned if I get my can and can't shoot suppressed subsonic after waiting that long

I have 3 9mm pistols already, so I want something in a brand I don't have- so maybe a S&W M&P 2.0 40, CZ P-07 or Glock 23.

I'm a Leftie, so any models that cannot accomodate a left- handed shooter are off the table.

Geno

I have a Springfield 4" XD9, a CZ 75 SP-01 and a Ruger P95 (keepsake from my Pops), so I'm defintely leaning towards the M&P 2.0 40. I would have gotten it in 9mm, but with the big demand for 9mm and the spike in prices, it made me think it's time to get another caliber so I wouldn't be so dependent on 9mm.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top