JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brownells had Federal 9mm available for about 10 mins today at 24 cents. Bought 2k and they ran my card... 20 mins later I got the cancellation email.

You need to get lucky enough to catch a sale and then lucky enough to have it picked before they realize they oversold it. :rolleyes:

Brownells had Federal 9mm available for about 10 mins today at 24 cents. Bought 2k and they ran my card... 20 mins later I got the cancellation email.

You need to get lucky enough to catch a sale and then lucky enough to have it picked before they realize they oversold it. :rolleyes:

Same. Brownells has cancelled twice on me. Last week it was a case of Fiocchi 115 for about $.22 CPR and this week it was the same Federal you tried to buy. I was able to get an order in for a case Federal Syntech 150 for $.28 CPR. Not a great price, but it's excellent subsonic ammo.

I'm going to stick with them despite the 33% success rate as they're one of the few with decent prices.

Just checked all the biggies for any sort of small primers... zip, zero, zilch, nada. Powder valley, Graf's, Midway, Sportsmans, Natchez...

Guess I better go into "low round count practice mode". Still have a decent stash, but there's not much telling how supplies will go with all the factors we have right now- election year, riots, plague.

Shocked that a case of 1000 tula 62gr 5.56 hollow points showed up today. Haven't moved from pending from the site!

I've never shot steel...but i got it at 29 cents...

Reading that aloud didn't sound as good as it is... Times are weird man

7 MM Rem Mag..its strange though over half of my orders have been refunded..out of stock unknown date as to when they will be back in stock

IMG_2001.JPG IMG_2000.JPG

It's just supply and demand, manufacturing can't keep up with the sharp increase in demand. Those who hadn't prepared coupled with so many new gun owners is outstripping production. Suddenly, the wife realizes what I've been saying for ten years is starting to manifest in the city streets of Amerika....

Bought cheap, stacked deep, I'll ride this out til prices return to a more normal level... $200.00 for 500 rounds of 9mm is... Well... Ridiculous...

It's just supply and demand, manufacturing can't keep up with the sharp increase in demand. Those who hadn't prepared coupled with so many new gun owners is outstripping production. Suddenly, the wife realizes what I've been saying for ten years is starting to manifest in the city streets of Amerika....

Bought cheap, stacked deep, I'll ride this out til prices return to a more normal level... $200.00 for 500 rounds of 9mm is... Well... Ridiculous...
you wait its going to get worse if Trump loses.

you wait its going to get worse if Trump loses.
Agreed. And it's being setup to be contested. Meaning if it's not settled by January 20th, Pelosi becomes president... Talk about a constitutional crisis.

Call it what you may, but I think we're headed for a war where millions of Americans will lose their life... The country will forever be torn apart and our children and grand children will suffer for it...

Got pretty lucky just now. Walked into basspro in tacoma as the guy was loading the shelves. Was able to snag 300 rounds of 45. 200 rounds of 9mm. And 100 rounds of 10mm. All fmj ball ammo. They had limits and prices were just slightly higher than usual but basspro usually is anyway. Just happy to add to the stock pile!
People were following the dude.like vultures

It's kinda funny-I hit 3 Bi-marts driving back down just to get 120 rds.of 7.62x39, and a few days later my local Turner's Outdoorsman got a shipment of 7.62x39 in while i was there, and had no limits on how much I could buy. I shocked myself and only bought 240 rds.- that put me at 2k, good enough to feed one AR-47. I'm such a generous human being.:cool:

Agreed. And it's being setup to be contested. Meaning if it's not settled by January 20th, Pelosi becomes president... Talk about a constitutional crisis.

Call it what you may, but I think we're headed for a war where millions of Americans will lose their life... The country will forever be torn apart and our children and grand children will suffer for it...

I'm curious, if you think we're headed for a war, how long are you expecting you'll need to ride things out until prices drop? Might be a while in that scenario

Got some .308 (100rnds)
Got a case of #7 shot, 12 gauge.

My primary pistol has a .22lr slide kit, so I can at least do pistol/shotgun transitions without actually touching the 9mm reserves.

In times like this, when plinking stuff is difficult, if not impossible to get, I focus on expensive, top shelf stuff. Easier to find and less of a price increase when you do.

I'm curious, if you think we're headed for a war, how long are you expecting you'll need to ride things out until prices drop? Might be a while in that scenario
I do think we're headed for an armed confrontation. Those who have been elected to lead in places like Portland, Salem, Eugene, Seattle, Olympia, Spokane, et. al. have seriously failed the vast majority of those who they represent. They've not done their jobs. When you have a mayor on the front lines with the rioters, he's certainly representing the other 700K+ of his city. The pressure behind the same will cause it to fail in a catastrophic way. We're starting to see cracks, it'll get worse as we head to November and will reach a breaking point sometime between November 4, 2020 and January 20, 2021.

As for me, I can weather an extended ammo drought if necessary, I'll simply roll my own...

I do think we're headed for an armed confrontation. Those who have been elected to lead in places like Portland, Salem, Eugene, Seattle, Olympia, Spokane, et. al. have seriously failed the vast majority of those who they represent. They've not done their jobs. When you have a mayor on the front lines with the rioters, he's certainly representing the other 700K+ of his city. The pressure behind the same will cause it to fail in a catastrophic way. We're starting to see cracks, it'll get worse as we head to November and will reach a breaking point sometime between November 4, 2020 and January 20, 2021.

As for me, I can weather an extended ammo drought if necessary, I'll simply roll my own...
I don't disagree with your assessment, I'm just thinking we may end up looking back longingly at .40/rd for possibly quite a while (though I don't like even saying that out loud :()

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top