JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As explained to me by a math professor, " The odds of winning are the same if you don't buy a ticket"

Tell that to the people who eventually win. :lol:

I have never bought a ticket so I dont particularly care, but there's a HUGE difference statistically between 1 in 176,000,000 and completely impossible.
The odds are mathematically insignificant, but at least 1 person will win eventually.

This is how I believe the lottery should be run. Have ten drawings, twice a week for $100,000. Run the lotto numbers for each drawing until you have ten winners.
That way, twenty people a week get a leg up in the world, not just one person who more than likely can't handle that huge amount of cash and their lives are all screwed up.
You can save it for retirement, pay off your house or put a couple of kids through collage. Your life will not have changed too much and you can keep all your friends and family.

I heard on the radio that even if you spent like $144 million bucks to buy every possible number combination you would still have a coinflips chance of winning for a profit- that's because if anyone else got the same numbers it would split the prize enough to make it barely profitable and if a couple others got the right digits you'd lose millions...I thought it was interesting anyway

They say winning the lotto is a miracle; I dissagree. Winning the lotto is statistics. A miracle would be winning the lotto without actually buying a ticket. *I* am hoping for a miracle :D

Occasionally I do choose to pay the voluntary poor tax and a buy a ticket but I wasn't going to make a special trip it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top