Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Did You buy a Ruger from me this summer? If yes, You are entered for A FREE Ruger Revolver

LuckySG

Reactions
A little surprise for those that purchased a Ruger from me this summer! Ruger ran a point system for sales between June 15, 2018 and September 15, 2018, and if I have counted correctly there are enough points from this group they will send a revolver which I am passing along to one of you.

Models the lucky winner gets to choose from are:
Winner is responsible for the background check fee of $10 and if the winner is in Washington we will need to work out delivery to your local FFL or chat about a long gun substitute.

+ Ordered more than one firearm? You get one entry per purchase!

+ Did you notice that there is still a little bit more time to get in on this deal? Feel free to jump in with an order for a new Ruger, but to make it count towards this drawing you will have to have your order in on my site by 10 AM Friday 9/7 for long guns, and Tuesday 9/11 for handguns as well as complete your background by Saturday 9/15.

Winner will be selected Wednesday 9/12 at 1700 and then announced on this thread. Anyone is welcome to come observe the drawing.

OP
LuckySG

LuckySG

Reactions
Last minute good news! I just got word from my favorite distributor that they will toss in a free LCRx .38 special if I move just three more Ruger revolvers. Of course that guy will go into the drawing as well!

Three more revolvers (I will roll back to the August prices) and then there are two free Ruger revolvers up for grabs in a two in fifty chance.

F2CMaDMaXX

Reactions
I don't think i'd seen/heard of the single six/ten models, how do they differ from the Bearcats? Always fancied the stainless bearcat for my Wife.

Reactions
Last minute good news! I just got word from my favorite distributor that they will toss in a free LCRx .38 special if I move just three more Ruger revolvers. Of course that guy will go into the drawing as well!

Three more revolvers (I will roll back to the August prices) and then there are two free Ruger revolvers up for grabs in a two in fifty chance.
Did we make it?

OP
LuckySG

LuckySG

Reactions
I have a suggestion for anyone on the fence for a quality piece for dispatching troublesome pests. The 9.5" Single-Six Convertible!
Ruger Single-Six Convertible 0624 | Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC

G0624_1.jpg

I slashed the price to $475 (I will cover OR background). If you have experienced running Aguila Super Colibri through a barrel this long you know just how quiet it can be. On the other hand you get a .22 Mag cylinder to let those shots be heard. The beauty of having choices!

Last edited:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online