Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Did You buy a Ruger from me this summer? If yes, You are entered for A FREE Ruger Revolver

LuckySG

Reactions
A little surprise for those that purchased a Ruger from me this summer! Ruger ran a point system for sales between June 15, 2018 and September 15, 2018, and if I have counted correctly there are enough points from this group they will send a revolver which I am passing along to one of you.

Models the lucky winner gets to choose from are:
Winner is responsible for the background check fee of $10 and if the winner is in Washington we will need to work out delivery to your local FFL or chat about a long gun substitute.

+ Ordered more than one firearm? You get one entry per purchase!

+ Did you notice that there is still a little bit more time to get in on this deal? Feel free to jump in with an order for a new Ruger, but to make it count towards this drawing you will have to have your order in on my site by 10 AM Friday 9/7 for long guns, and Tuesday 9/11 for handguns as well as complete your background by Saturday 9/15.

Winner will be selected Wednesday 9/12 at 1700 and then announced on this thread. Anyone is welcome to come observe the drawing.

OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
Last minute good news! I just got word from my favorite distributor that they will toss in a free LCRx .38 special if I move just three more Ruger revolvers. Of course that guy will go into the drawing as well!

Three more revolvers (I will roll back to the August prices) and then there are two free Ruger revolvers up for grabs in a two in fifty chance.

OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
Not that I would put myself in the drawing, because that is sketchy, but this is the model I have been thinking about for myself.

The 5033.

G5033.jpg

8-Shot .357 Mag
2 3/4" barrel
Adjustable sights
Double/Single
Beautiful finsh
Could be yours for only $810 or $794 cash/check

F2CMaDMaXX

Reactions
I don't think i'd seen/heard of the single six/ten models, how do they differ from the Bearcats? Always fancied the stainless bearcat for my Wife.

OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
The single models have more complicated bits that allow to load unload with the hammer down as well as adjustable sights come to mind as well as capacity for .22 WMR.

titsonritz

Reactions
Last minute good news! I just got word from my favorite distributor that they will toss in a free LCRx .38 special if I move just three more Ruger revolvers. Of course that guy will go into the drawing as well!

Three more revolvers (I will roll back to the August prices) and then there are two free Ruger revolvers up for grabs in a two in fifty chance.
Did we make it?

OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
I have a suggestion for anyone on the fence for a quality piece for dispatching troublesome pests. The 9.5" Single-Six Convertible!
Ruger Single-Six Convertible 0624 | Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC

G0624_1.jpg

I slashed the price to $475 (I will cover OR background). If you have experienced running Aguila Super Colibri through a barrel this long you know just how quiet it can be. On the other hand you get a .22 Mag cylinder to let those shots be heard. The beauty of having choices!

Last edited:
OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
I went ahead and ordered a single six 0624 as seen above, we just need one more Ruger revolver to roll in and the LCRx will then be up for grabs.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY