JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Washington state was a good place to live, but like all libturd states it's going to hell in a hand basket. Thinking of moving back to post falls idaho
One kid lives there, ID, and it is looking better every day. Of course the problems will just flow to that state too. Not only freedom loving people pack up and move. The we hate freedom crowd makes a mess where they live. Soon those with means move where it's nice. Then as soon as they get there they start to vote in the same kind of people who made their former home a mess. Gun owners sit back and do nothing or worse yet actually help them. :s0054:

TL : DR, even though I probably should.
I'm fine with Anderson (or close to the cost of) lowers.
Please point me in the right direction so I can fill my cart.
If you have not yet, look at Primary Arms. I had heard of them for a while but never paid any attention. While ago I bought an upper from them and was very impressed with them. So much so I have made a couple more buys from them. They are almost on par with Amazon in how fast stuff gets out and far as I can see seem very good on price. Have not yet tried something that has to go through an FFL but I see they offer this. Would expect they are just as good with that too. If they have what you want give them a try.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top