JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally purchased a suppressor, Form 4. Had a ton of delays on my SBR a couple years ago so added my UPIN to this application. Was curious if that had any noticeable time decrease on receiving anyone's NFA items?

Yea for my SBR I had to contact my local rep to kick the FBI to get it done. It took 16 or so months.
Was it paper or efile?

Paper, that's not bad really.

Current efile, that's pretty bad.

efile. It went into some pending black hole status with the FBI for a long time. Contacted my rep then it got sorted out within a month.
Darn. We'll best of luck! I've got nothing on upin, if it does help, I may look into getting one.

Darn. We'll best of luck! I've got nothing on upin, if it does help, I may look into getting one.
The last hassle with the SBR is the only reason I got one, just to see if it would do anything in the future. I have zero record so it's just annoying really.

All of our NFA goodies are registered to a legal entity. Though I, vaguely, recall putting Social(ist) Security numbers on Responsible Person's forms. Haven't tried UPIN because haven't had a need.

And agreed with @Reno, Form 4s, particularly compared to eFormed 1s, are a dumpster-fire.

It's a got damn amateur circus where everyone is blind with no hands or legs.

46760EAE-8D44-4603-9B12-89A0C9F8A7B3.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads