JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
but I'll die without FPS Russia... :)

Botach tactical is a good site in all seriousness, got a great deal from them on an Aimpoint Pro plus they threw in 3 Pmags and a tactical pen which is in my pocket as I type this. :)

but I'll die without FPS Russia... :)

Botach tactical is a good site in all seriousness, got a great deal from them on an Aimpoint Pro plus they threw in 3 Pmags and a tactical pen which is in my pocket as I type this. :)

I didn't notice as the website mentioned seems to be up now.

Jordan, they did have some great deals on the micro's as well but they got some flak when people began to realize these authentic Aimpoints did not have factory warranties according to the manufacturer since they were sold to agencies overseas, never used, then bought and brought back by Botach. I believe they were from Jordan (the country). Only a big deal because Botach never mentioned it while they were selling them. People found out on their own after purchasing them. A bit sleazy but the price was right.

Check your Serial number with Aimpoint and get back to me. I've never heard of it affecting the PRO's but I'd be curious.

This was literally right when the Pros were just introduced and right after I got mine I heard they stopped selling them to civilians to give police agencies preferential treatment. It was the standard $400 price but the three pmags and pen was what got me to bite.

The Henry Firearm Forum was infiltrated right after the Storm Back East last month. Every forum topic was turned into a commercial for a medication of some kind. It's a sad day when people have nothing more to do than s..t on other people's work.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top