Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Did someone steal Botach Tactical web site?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by jimboshooter, Dec 19, 2012.

1. jimboshooter

jimboshooter West Portland, Oregon Active Member

2. Fumes

Fumes Wa. Active Member

It's back up, seems quite a few sites are like that the last few days, I wonder why?:laugh:

3. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

Anonymous hacking gun sites now?

Or did their server blow a transistor frim the hoarding frenzy? :)

4. IheartGUNS

IheartGUNS WaCo Well-Known Member

I heard some of the popular youtube gun channels were getting shut down too. Facebook also shutting down gun profiles.

5. jordanvraptor

but I'll die without FPS Russia... :)

Botach tactical is a good site in all seriousness, got a great deal from them on an Aimpoint Pro plus they threw in 3 Pmags and a tactical pen which is in my pocket as I type this. :)

6. FatherHolyHoly

FatherHolyHoly MN Active Member

I didn't notice as the website mentioned seems to be up now.

Jordan, they did have some great deals on the micro's as well but they got some flak when people began to realize these authentic Aimpoints did not have factory warranties according to the manufacturer since they were sold to agencies overseas, never used, then bought and brought back by Botach. I believe they were from Jordan (the country). Only a big deal because Botach never mentioned it while they were selling them. People found out on their own after purchasing them. A bit sleazy but the price was right.

Check your Serial number with Aimpoint and get back to me. I've never heard of it affecting the PRO's but I'd be curious.

7. jordanvraptor

This was literally right when the Pros were just introduced and right after I got mine I heard they stopped selling them to civilians to give police agencies preferential treatment. It was the standard $400 price but the three pmags and pen was what got me to bite.

8. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

The Henry Firearm Forum was infiltrated right after the Storm Back East last month. Every forum topic was turned into a commercial for a medication of some kind. It's a sad day when people have nothing more to do than s..t on other people's work.