JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He did for me!! I got a little bonus and went shopping. Ended up at a gun store. Big surprise. And I got an CZ p10c. Haven't shot it yet but I plan too this week. I already like the feel of it.
I kinda like the stock sights. Wish they could have decided on painted dots or night sights instead of trying to do both. Not a picky trigger guy cause I only notice how one feels when I'm dry firing at home.
The grip texture feels great but I could see how it might be uncomfortable while shooting. I found my gen 4 17 kinda hurt after a few hours of shooting it last weekend and it's not as rough as the p10c.
I'll add more picks after I shoot it with a range report.
Oh and it did fit in my blade tech Glock 23 holster.
IMG_20171209_132500609.jpg IMG_20171210_085416813.jpg

I like it! I got 1000 rounds of 9mm on black Friday. But I do wish I had gotten 2000 now lol. Luckily Amy buddy just ordered some 9mm molds for casting

Bought a new S&W revolver a couple of week ago. Only got to shoot it a little bit.
Looking forward to some more range time with it. After I gather up some brass I'll load up my first 44 Mags.
Smith and Wesson Model 69
Mod 69.jpg

I think he's going to be late actually. Hopefully by June he will get here with a couple sig boxes. Ive been wanting a can for a while and couldn't pass up the deal silencer shop had going over Black Friday. I got two!
F3DF88BB-D33C-4962-A6B2-14EADBC955CE.jpeg

So then that led to this. At least I get the CZ as soon as I'm done paying for it.
84A13EFE-9188-4935-ACBB-08E18FC9A5D3.jpeg

Santa visited my class 3 dealer with a present for me, a Stamp. So I got to go collect the M11a1 I payed for last December.

nSYrj0v.jpg

I have 3 uppers for it, but they are packed away because I got them last December when I payed for the gun.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews