JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
(My phone didn't ring, either....) :huh:

Rasmussen: ‘Most voters favor AWB’ but like handguns

Gun prohibition groups will likely pounce on a new Rasmussen Reports survey released today that claims 59 percent of likely voters support a ban on “semi-automatic and assault-type weapons,” while an even larger majority supports handgun ownership.

<broken link removed>

What's an assault weapon? ( sarcasm)

Seriously, you can achieve any result you want in these "scientific" polls simply by asking the right questions or calling the right demographic.

I'm pretty sure I could make a few calls, call it a poll and claim with a vast majority of those screened that Obama is actually Stalin's love child.

(My phone didn't ring, either....) :huh:

Rasmussen: ‘Most voters favor AWB’ but like handguns

Gun prohibition groups will likely pounce on a new Rasmussen Reports survey released today that claims 59 percent of likely voters support a ban on “semi-automatic and assault-type weapons,” while an even larger majority supports handgun ownership.

<broken link removed>

We're in the wrong party for that........They would never call us.

I must have missed the call while I was at the hospital with my wife.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top