JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I could not help myself. Does not help that the LGS owner is an enabler and he knows my weakness.
Was just stopping by to visit, he motioned me to the back room. There on the bench still on its opened box was a mosin. A refurb, but the wood looked brand new. All the metal parts had sharp clear corners. And thickly slathered in cosmoline. It was papered as a 91/30, I wiped the barrel shank and saw it had been a 1926 Tula. He was going to have it cleaned off before putting it out on the rack when my wife speaks up and asks if I would rather take it home and clean it myself. She had recently gotten a puppy and was wanting to get me back in a better mood. So I said I would take it if the cosmoline was left on. $285 with all the normal extras, not a great price but good for these days considering model and condition. Will be leaving the cosmoline on and pack it back into its box and stash it for now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top