JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was at a local swapmeet today and looking at a few guns a guy had forsale, I was bummed because
I couldnt afford his $2000 Olympic Arms Ar15 or for that matter any of his guns. I was looking around when a friend of
mine that sells there said "Hey I know you like guns, wanna see what I have for sale" Of course I said sure. He said
hed just bought a 357 magnum revolver so he was gonna sell a 38 special since he didnt need it any more. He didnt
want to sell it to a stranger and therefore didnt have it displayed, He took out a case and opened it to show me a blued
Ruger Service Six in 38 special with a 4 inch barrel in what Im guessing is 85-90% condition (im not an expert but it is
in excellent shape). I asked him the price and almost crapped myself when he said $150. Needless to say I had to have
it and bought it on the spot. It wasnt until a bit later when I was looking at it that I realized that it was the Liberty
marked "made in the 200th year of american liberty" from 1976!! I havent quit smiling yet LOL. Finally I was in the right
place at the right time:s0114::s0155:

1358147972404.jpg

1358147983784.jpg

1358147984382.jpg

1358147982732.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class