JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dont make any difference a used gun should not be more exspensive than a new one unless the pistol is rare for some reason, or has had a known gun smith work on it. Painting a pistol to me does not make it rarer, to me it is an indication someone is trying to hide something.

Not just ARs, I've noticed the same thing as AKs, which are also at very low prices right now for many new quality variants - and yet people are asking same or more for used, unknown condition AKs on the auction sites.

This is why I simply don't even bother with these sites. If I want a gun, I buy it new, or try and haggle on used items in a LGS - and I've rarely had any luck with the latter.

Not just ARs, I've noticed the same thing as AKs, which are also at very low prices right now for many new quality variants - and yet people are asking same or more for used, unknown condition AKs on the auction sites.

This is why I simply don't even bother with these sites. If I want a gun, I buy it new, or try and haggle on used items in a LGS - and I've rarely had any luck with the latter.
1 thing that shows are good for is when the sellers go try to trade with a vender and the vender breaks it down as to what the gun is really worth.
And if you did buy high and want something else,trading is the way to go.You get like valued guns that way.
Selling it outright hurts too much sometimes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top