JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn that thing eats a lot of rental trucks :s0140:
Rental trucks are a big dangerous truck going down the road.
I was at a MacDonalds delivering in East WA.
A few years ago and saw a lady driving into the drive thru.
I yelled at the kid that was helping me to go stop her.
Because I was in the trailer of my truck he stopped her right as she hit the overhang on the store.
But she was like 80 years old and could not back it out of the drive thru.
I had to get in the truck and back it out around the drive thru.
Lucky there was not any damages to store or the truck.

Because I was in the trailer of my truck he stopped her right as she hit the overhang on the store.
I watched a rental moving truck drive into a second floor balcony years ago when I lived in an apartment. Tore up the truck and the building. They were moving in. I should have gone over and watched the soap opera that must have turned into. I'll bet they asked for more deposit.

Dude, when I retired from the service and my new bride and I were moving back home, we went to pick up a small moving truck, sitting there in the yard going over the truck and figuring things out, another box truck comes in on the hook all smashed to heck, turns out some lady was moving across town and a bee flew into the cab and she freaked out and lost control, and spread the truck and her belongings all over the road! I guess she was super pissed and demanded another truck from them, they said NO!

As we were driving from Florida to Oregon on the 10, somewhere west of San Antonio we pulled off to get some food and take a break, saw some one else driving the same rental companies moving truck try to take it through the drive through, took out the top 2 feet of the trucks roof and the cover of the drive through, instead of trying to back it out, they kept pushing through till it got good and stuck, we left pretty quickly laughing hard!

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to rent large trucks!

Dude, when I retired from the service and my new bride and I were moving back home, we went to pick up a small moving truck, sitting there in the yard going over the truck and figuring things out, another box truck comes in on the hook all smashed to heck, turns out some lady was moving across town and a bee flew into the cab and she freaked out and lost control, and spread the truck and her belongings all over the road! I guess she was super pissed and demanded another truck from them, they said NO!

As we were driving from Florida to Oregon on the 10, somewhere west of San Antonio we pulled off to get some food and take a break, saw some one else driving the same rental companies moving truck try to take it through the drive through, took out the top 2 feet of the trucks roof and the cover of the drive through, instead of trying to back it out, they kept pushing through till it got good and stuck, we left pretty quickly laughing hard!

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to rent large trucks!
I watched a tourist take a limb out of a tree with a rental motorhome, but not without putting a 1 foot by 4 foot gash several inches deep in the front corner of the motorhome. He had parked on the side of the street "under" a tree and got stuck against a low limb while trying to pull out. Instead of getting out to see what was wrong, he tried harder. :rolleyes:

I ride a motorcycle. The ones I watch the most closely are RVs. Those get driven by people with 0 - 2 weeks' experience and think they are still in a car, or their pickup without the trailer.

From a long time ago, had a friend move from OR to Texas. It was winter and it snowed there. Our friend got off the freeway on a cloverleaf in the u-haul, and as she came around she could see 20-30 cars behind her. Did they think "if the u-haul can, so can I?" Or were they just too afraid to pass?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top