JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ruger and Volquartsen have a mutual deal going on involving VC using the Ruger Mark IV grip frames for their "Mamba Pistol", so they've been selling some of the take-off uppers in their "CLOSEOUT" section on their web-site.
I picked up two of these Mark IV 5½ inch Bull Barrel uppers, no sights or bolt for $25.00 each and $15.00 shipping:

5dCfsAPl.jpg

Tried both of these uppers on my Mark IV Competition Target grip frame, and both fit perfectly:

eMkMjlEl.jpg
PwNBA8sl.jpg

After this deal they've had a few more, like this one:

R1HMnPYl.jpg

Mark IV 5½ inch blued Bull Barrel upper with sights and a case, $40.00 + $15.00 for shipping.

Some folks have bought these uppers and then have had VC thread, and sometimes shorten the muzzles for suppressors.
So, it does pay, if you're interested, to check every now and then with VC to see what they have in their "CLOSEOUT" arena.

Who the hell is VC?
Your post above equates to a lap dance for a few hours and then no release.

Viet Cong
Victor Chaplain
Voltaire Charis
Volume Cases
Volumetric Concentricity

He can't see me....

So will someone ask him for an actual link?

I think humor is being lost here... Seriously.
(And if it's not, we'll never get the link.)

Last Edited:
Links please? Also do you guys know if the mkiii bolts will work in the mkiv?

Yes they will work perfectly. In fact they'll also work in the Ruger Mark II pistols also, as that's what Ruger now replaces the separated two-piece Mark II bolts with. VC (Volquartsen Custom) was selling Mark III bolts on ebay for around $35.00, so if one doesn't live under a ROCK, they can check that out by going on line.

Go to Volquartsen Custom.com and search closeouts

Who the hell is VC?
Your post above equates to a lap dance for a few hours and then no release.

Viet Cong
Victor Chaplain
Voltaire Charis
Volume Cases
Volumetric Concentricity

Yah, much like your drivel? Go back and READ the first sentence in my post, or have someone read it for you. :p

Yah, much like your drivel? Go back and READ the first sentence in my post, or have someone read it for you. :p
Ruger and Volquartsen have a mutual deal going on involving VC using the Ruger Mark IV grip frames for their "Mamba Pistol", so they've been selling some of the take-off uppers in their "CLOSEOUT" section on their web-site.

Sure.
Show me where you put the information?
OH wait.
Yes they will work perfectly. In fact they'll also work in the Ruger Mark II pistols also, as that's what Ruger now replaces the separated two-piece Mark II bolts with. VC (Volquartsen Custom) was selling Mark III bolts on ebay for around $35.00, so if one doesn't live under a ROCK, they can check that out by going on line.

Go to Volquartsen Custom.com and search closeouts
You didn't post it in the first sentence. You put it wayyyyyy down in the thread on post # 7
So who's wrong?

Me or you?

Last Edited:
So, no, I don't see anywhere on Volquartsens website where they are selling barreled receivers for $40.

This thread is pretty much 2020.

The "Barrel only" deal has pictures from 2019. A closeout deal from then would gone by now.

The stubby barrel deal I believe may just be a typo. 140 - not 40.

So, no, I don't see anywhere on Volquartsens website where they are selling barreled receivers for $40.

This thread is pretty much 2020.

They all got bought up, you were too slow. They don't have those every day.............geeez, that's why you need to L@@K there every so often to see when they have some. They sure ain't gonna wait for you to look, others are waiting to get those like a vulture on a bloated horse.

Sure.
Show me where you put the information?
OH wait.

You didn't post it in the first sentence. You put it wayyyyyy down in the thread on post # 7
So who's wrong?

Me or you?

YOU are. Look at the very first post I made POST #1, first sentence, "Ruger and Volquartsen......" Who the hell do you think Volquartsen is that I was referring to? Sheesh! Post #7 is about BOLTS! You're kinda sad.

Last Edited:
The trouble with using initials , acronyms and the like is that the person reading the post , needs to be familiar with , or know just what they stand for.

Also...

When working with only the written word...much in the way of communication can be lost.

And...
Remember Rule Number One....Be excellent to each other.
Andy

They all got bought up, you were too slow. They don't have those every day.............geeez, that's why you need to L@@K there every so often to see when they have some. They sure ain't gonna wait for you to look, others are waiting to get those like a vulture on a bloated horse.
Wow. Just wow.
Sure hope you don't treat your customers this way.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top