JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There was a FEMA exercise that took place during the last week of July. I heard some talk of them flying low over homes, turning on their searchlights here and there.

Last night, I happened to be listening to "Coast To Coast AM". The guest was Steve Quayle who was talking about upcoming arms confiscation. He said the government has all the names and locations of gun owners and has correlated that to the GPS measurements taken by the "census takers". Confiscation would then happen by blitzing an area with low-flying helicopters (he said there are over 300,000 foreign troops in the country) in the middle of the night, dropping (foreign?) troops in yards and intersections, essentially overpowering people.

While falling asleep, I wondered if there was any relation to Quayle's words and the July military exercise (a practice session?). At the risk of being called a crackpot :eek:ffwall:, I thought I'd put this out there and get your thoughts and comments.

My revolutionary friends always tell me that the government is doing exercises that involved helicopters flying into suburbs and major cities to pick and get all the important people from the government and take them to a safe place while the general population will have to suffer and fight for their own. They did a exercise here in august of 07 in downtown portland,where black helicopters with tactical situation officers inside, that were flying from building to building picking up bank managers and other high up officials. Thats all just in case a terrorist threat landed on our side

The helicopter and searchlight part comes from reliable sources in Vancouver. Although the light could just have been the bottom light being so bright as it was so close to the ground.

On the other hand, I don't know much about Steve Quayle. That's why I posed it for comments.

You can't always believe what you hear on crackpot radio or on nutcase blogs, where anybody trying to sell a book can say ANYTHING without any serious evidence except more heresay. These people are paid professional liars. There are no consequences for them telling fairy tales, and there are always fools who WANT to believe their drivel and keep the chain emails flowing..........................elsullo :cool:

You can't always believe what you hear on crackpot radio or on nutcase blogs, where anybody trying to sell a book can say ANYTHING without any serious evidence except more heresay. These people are paid professional liars. There are no consequences for them telling fairy tales, and there are always fools who WANT to believe their drivel and keep the chain emails flowing..........................elsullo :cool:

True, but if you're awake in the middle of the night, it's tough to find anything more entertaining than George Noory! It's also fun, when your alarm goes off at 4:45 AM, to try to figure out what he's talking about today in the 15 minutes of show left to air ;)

There's a helicopter that looks very bubble-like, with the shape and size of an MI-8 helicopter, owned by the power company. It routinely inspects the power line parks across the city, flying very low and slow.

I had a helicopter fly very low over my house sometime in July. I didn't see it because I was in bed and it was about 1:30 am. I heard it come over the trees and directly over my house and it sounded like it was very low. It then continued on to the north.

I do live fairly close to a radar facility. I guess it is possible that they were playing some kind of war game or something. Who knows. This day and age, I don't dismiss much of anything though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top