JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
and you know for a fact they are buying the dvd's for this or is it a part of some other company and their way of supporting the NRA (with a % per sold)???
I didn't address that issue because I didn't get one. But I get a lot of junk mail from them....just seems like they could put the money to better use.

So you get donations by staying quiet. When was the last time someone just gave you money when you didn't ask for it?

Well, you sure as hell don't get donations by underhanded tactics like sending something unsolicited and then sending a bill for it, then hoping they actually are stupid enough to pay.

Well, you sure as hell don't get donations by underhanded tactics like sending something unsolicited and then sending a bill for it, then hoping they actually are stupid enough to pay.

You got an envelope to send it back or an amount if you wanted to get something to help donate also you wouldn't have gotten it if you made a phone call but I guess some would rather cry on a forum

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top