JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
signature gatherer outside the Hwy 99 Wal*Mart this afternoon?

I bypassed her as I was in hurry to get my wife's prescription and get to work.
I did kind of see the top of her board and it said something about "91%".
Are they really still using that "90% of the people want more gun control" screed that was debunked months ago?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

signature gatherer outside the Hwy 99 Wal*Mart this afternoon?

Pretty ballsy of Wally-World to let someone like this on their property. Isn't the typical shopper there part of the "bitter clingers" the left is always ranting about? But I wouldn't know for sure as I haven't sat foot in one in years.

Wal-mart, for the most part doesn't discriminate when it comes to petition gatherers. This, to me, is a good thing. Every opinion should be heard....and slapped down hard. That way, they'll know where the rest of us really are (and it isn't in that "91%").

Well, they were there yesterday and again today. Didn't see anyone signing either I-591 or 594. It was two young men, maybe 21 or so manning the table and they weren't talking the petitions up even after I stopped to read what they had on the table.

Sure hope the 591 backers can prove that the people are throwing away signed 591 petitions!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

I was in washington and they had a table outside saying "help stop crime"
Onu way out of the store she had asked me if i wanted to increase background checks..
I laughed pretty loud and said "NO!".

I went to my appointment but soon after I thought about what I should have said.
After my appointment I drive past and she was gone. I was looking for some great banter and had a list of things I wanted to say in my head. But I guess Ill wait until I see them again, and on the other side of the water here in OR.

Oh i cant wait.

Also, anyone see the blacked out FOB (forward operating base) truck in the Kmart parking lot off TV highway and Murray?

Sure as bubblegum wasn't a red cross blood truck.

I was in washington and they had a table outside saying "help stop crime"
Onu way out of the store she had asked me if i wanted to increase background checks..
I laughed pretty loud and said "NO!".

I went to my appointment but soon after I thought about what I should have said.
After my appointment I drive past and she was gone. I was looking for some great banter and had a list of things I wanted to say in my head. But I guess Ill wait until I see them again, and on the other side of the water here in OR.

Oh i cant wait.

Also, anyone see the blacked out FOB (forward operating base) truck in the Kmart parking lot off TV highway and Murray?

Sure as bubblegum wasn't a red cross blood truck.

Perhaps a bumper sticker would have helped.

fight_crime_shoot_back_bumper_sticker_10_pk.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads