JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So usually I think bumpfire stocks and such are a total waste of money, but this looks pretty awesome.
And the reason I think so is it can be put on a regular stock/grip easily and be removed easily.

So usually I think bumpfire stocks and such are a total waste of money, but this looks pretty awesome.
And the reason I think so is it can be put on a regular stock/grip easily and be removed easily.

Just like $16,000- $18,000 for a register NFA M16 but with a lot of money left over for ammo. Unless they want some ridicules price for it I am getting one for Shart and giggles.

Probably has something to do with the shoulder pushing against the gun, which you don't do with a pistol. I'm not sure about it, it's all new to me, but that'd be my guess.

Why is it "not for pistol"?
to bump fire you have to push the firearm forward as it fires. the recoil them "bumps" the firearm backward allowing your finger to move off the trigger. Then the forward pressure you are putting on the firearm resets the trigger and pushes the trigger forward into your finger firing it. It would be really difficult to bump a regular pistol without a forward grip which would make it a SBR

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews