JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am a Cabelas club member and I received an ad at my billing address through the mail with this bonus bucks coupon in it. I also received one at my residence address with the same coupon. When I was at Cabela's today they had the same ads but they didn't have this bonus bucks coupon in them. Has anybody else received an ad with this bonus bucks coupon in it. https://i.imgur.com/Vp3czXV.jpg

I am a Cabelas club member and I received an ad at my billing address through the mail with this bonus bucks coupon in it. I also received one at my residence address with the same coupon. When I was at Cabela's today they had the same ads but they didn't have this bonus bucks coupon in them. Has anybody else received an ad with this bonus bucks coupon in it. https://i.imgur.com/Vp3czXV.jpg

Ya, good at Bass Pro & Cabelas' retail outlets 24 & 25 November...why?

Cabelas still has lots of federal black label 9mm 500 round packs at Tualatin store. If you take coupon in tomorrow and pick up a couple of cases and ask them to price match Bimart's $85 price you can get the ammo for about $.105 cents a round after factoring in $25 of bonus bucks you get back, plus the $40 of rebate money you would get back. The bonus bucks are supposedly spent just like a gift card.

Another deal would be to have Cabelas price match Walmart's price on Federal Power shok rifle ammo in 30-06, 308 or a few other calibers at $11.97 a box. Buy 9 boxes for a total of 107.73 and use coupon to get $15 back in bonus bucks and there is the $5 per box rebate from federal. The total price for 180 rounds after factoring in bonus bucks received and rebate money would be $47.73 or $.265 a round. When was the last time anybody here paid nearly a quarter a round for factory new 30-06 or 308?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top