JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to the Dick's Sporting Good's in Tigard and saw a sign that read; "25% off big game 00BK and Sluggers." They had Remington 2 3/4", 3" and 3 1/2" 00BK on the shelf with a sticker price of $4.99 per 5rd box (Already low, I thought.) As well as 2 3/4" and 3" 1oz slugs with the same price. I asked an employee if the sign was for the Remington 00BK and the Slugs and he assured me the sign was right. So, I grabbed some boxes and when I was at the registered they rang up at $6.99/box with no 25% discount. I told the cashier that I had clarified the $4.99 base price + 25% off discount with an employee (which I did) and the cashier and manager manually adjusted the price to $4.99 + 25% off = $4.24 per box without even blinking an eye or verifying the correct price even though I encouraged them too. I'm still a little surprised at the price. It seems to me that maybe the sign is in the wrong place or something but they had no problem adjusting them to that price. The sign does say 11-17th only, so get in there while you can and grab some boxes. Just be aware you may have to make sure they get you the right price at the registered.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top