Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Dick's Sporting Goods rifle ammo

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by sealine, Oct 1, 2012.

1. sealine

sealine Oregon Well-Known Member

Dick's Sporting Goods is having a sale on their rifle ammo right now. Their sign says "buy 3 boxes of Big Game rifle ammo and get 1 box of equal price ammo for free."

When I inquired about what caliber they considered "Big Game," I was told that it was virtually any rifle ammo. Hope this helps someone. :thumbup:

2. Zepoll

Zepoll Keizer Active Member

Yes, I was just there today and saw the same deal. Was excited until I realized all their ammo was way more expensive than what I can get it elsewhere. $11.99 for a box of American Eagle .223 when bi-mart sells it for $7.50.

3. sealine

sealine Oregon Well-Known Member

Yeah, its not a great deal on all of their ammo. Seems like the better deals were to be had on the premium ammo.

4. oneharmonic

oneharmonic Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Their Black Friday ammo prices are slightly better, if you can wait until the end of November. It was 'buy one get one half-price', AKA B2G1F.

5. Greenbug

Greenbug Bend Well-Known Member

So then it would be like buying 2 boxes at a normal price! Wow, what a "great deal".:huh: