JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the Damascus Bi-Mart lets you walk out of the store with two of them, instead of the usual one only.

Last Edited:
My neighbors son was shopping in there and noticed the ammo.
He bought two of the 325 Federal Target bricks and then called his dad to say that he was very surprised that they had any .22lr ammo and even more surprised that they let him walk out of the store with more then one brick.

I doubt people buying .22lr anywhere they can find it, including dicks, is supporting anything but an increase in your .22 stock.

I certainly don't buy anything else there...

I doubt people buying .22lr anywhere they can find it, including dicks, is supporting anything but an increase in your .22 stock.

I certainly don't buy anything else there...

Sorry but I really don't shop at business' that don't support 2A and just because they may sell ammo or guns doesn't mean there supporting it.
And Anyone that buys from these businesses are part of the problem I'm sorry for that your so willingly throwing your Constitutional Rights away for a few boxes of 22 ammo that is so pathetic it makes me sick.
Oh by the way in the future don't imply that I'm adding anything to my stock.
I have all I need for years and don't try and accuse me of hoarding I paid well for what I have not that it's really any of your business in the first place.

Stacy

Sorry but I really don't shop at business' that don't support 2A and just because they may sell ammo or guns doesn't mean there supporting it.
And Anyone that buys from these businesses are part of the problem I'm sorry for that your so willingly throwing your Constitutional Rights away for a few boxes of 22 ammo that is so pathetic it makes me sick.
Oh by the way in the future don't imply that I'm adding anything to my stock.
I have all I need for years and don't try and accuse me of hoarding I paid well for what I have not that it's really any of your business in the first place.

Stacy

Hey Stacy,

Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

There are quite a few statements you made about things I never mentioned so I dont know if I touched a nerve or your on some kind of high horse today...

Regardless, we are local neighbors and I'm happy to overlook some rudeness and push it off to a bad day.

1st-
Technically, just by selling firearms and ammo, they are supporting the 2A. Regardless of other things.

2nd-
Do you happen to have a list of all of the companys I should be boycotting, along with links to supporting facts I can use to make sure I'm not hurting "the cause"...?

3rd-
If you didn't buy any ammo, then how could I imply that you have added to your stock.

I know I have added to mine lately.

4th-
Hoard away, I am - but I never accused anyone of that, much less you.

5th-
I never asked for your inventory or even addressed my last post too you, so really your whole post has confused me.

Have a pleasant day, 'cuz I know I will!

Cheers,

Joe

I hate that something as little as .22 ammo has driven a wedge between fellow 2A supporters. We should be fighting other battles. I agree some may add to the problem and not the solution.

No wedge or grudges here.

.22lr is a hot subject as is the 2A, it's all gravy in the end.

Speaking of .22, I bought 300 rounds of Mini-Mags at Sportsmans, 325 Federal target at Fishermans and went next door and got another 325 rounds of Federal at Dick's.

950 rounds added to my stash is a very good day in my book - nice to know I'll be able to take any friends and family shooting and have ammo for the newer shooters (and to be honest, I love shooting my .22's:)).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top