JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is pretty old news. Dick's CHOSE to wipe their butts with the American Flag a long time ago.

Screw them.

:s0160:

Buy online dont support the other side.
Recently I have been purchasing online but I own a brick & mortar business and like to support local businesses if I can. There's just not much for large Sporting Goods stores around. Fredball PM'd me reminding me of Coastal Farm and Ranch. They recently overhauled their firearms section and it looks pretty nice.

Recently I have been purchasing online but I own a brick & mortar business and like to support local businesses if I can. There's just not much for large Sporting Goods stores around. Fredball PM'd me reminding me of Coastal Farm and Ranch. They recently overhauled their firearms section and it looks pretty nice.
+1 i was pleasantly surprised with how well coastals firearm section was stocked with also holsters ammo and extras.

If it was a simple as that -- they don't want to sell guns, oh well, their business -- I'd have no problem with that. It would be a business decision (we could debate whether or not it's a good one, but ultimately, it's their decision to make). The problem is that they wanted to make a grandiose political statement regarding their desire to see our rights infringed upon. So, stuff 'em.

What a wuss. He made the decision, he needs to own up to it. Don't cry when you get exactly what you ask for...you know like the Oregon Republican Senators walking out because they were left with no other choice... Then Kate Brown and Co. decide to cry about it. How did they not see it coming? So childish.
He isn't crying. It was a business decision. Guns don't make money compared to clothes. They just don't.

Just when I need another reason to never, ever patronize Dick's along comes this headline from the Wall Street Journal. I'm not a WSJ subscribe so can't post a link.

My guess is they're closing the hunting departments because they have no sales owing to the last bridge they burned.
For all I care they can sell Ladies underwear!

Just when I need another reason to never, ever patronize Dick's along comes this headline from the Wall Street Journal. I'm not a WSJ subscribe so can't post a link.

My guess is they're closing the hunting departments because they have no sales owing to the last bridge they burned.

So Dicks is just using the tip instead of the whole thing..... check.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top