JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"no more uphill fight..."?
then she mentions "fight" again, seconds later?

she doesn't sound confident. almost as if she knows her ban is nothing but a distraction for whatever they're REALLY going to try to sneakily pass while we focus on her absurdity.

"There is no more uphill fight in this. The question is Do we Fight or do we Knuckle Under"

Sounds like a challenge to me......................... :s0160::gun10:

Forgive me, for I may be blind. I do not see her latest quote as title suggests, nor a link to said quote. Please pass me the white cane so I may find my way.

LOL.

The other day Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell stated that gun control was not going to be a top priority in the Senate, he said debt and spending were going to be the immediate concerns. The Senate Republicans are going to delay Feinsteins bill until the fervor dies down and then quietly bury it, this is my prediction, unless we have another horrific mass shooting very soon.

The other day Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell stated that gun control was not going to be a top priority in the Senate, he said debt and spending were going to be the immediate concerns. The Senate Republicans are going to delay Feinsteins bill until the fervor dies down and then quietly bury it, this is my prediction, unless we have another horrific mass shooting very soon.
I sure hope it plays out like that.

If it works out that way, I'll take you out to dinner for making the best of predictions.

I just went to my neighboring State's CHL to renew my permit. That office has had no less than 300% increase CHL permits "daily".

I'm not one to believe the good intentions of those politicians that are leftist or "RINO" and on the "dark side". I do agree with some of the posters that some of those in DC are too old and likely demented. These "stress" evoking legislative proposals evoke the "true character" of the politicians.

ZA -

+1

Of course, they'll fail miserably at debt control like they fail at everything else. It is all about kicking the can down the road until the eventual collapse. Stuffing their pockets and sticking it to the middle class slaves.

The appearance of caring about the debt is their only goal at this point. That ship has already sailed.

..... unless we have another horrific mass shooting very soon.

Conveniently, yes, I believe that will be coming soon. TPTB must be scratching their collective heads right now about 'what is it going to take?' Another patsy or two will be deployed if required.

I'll make another prediction while I'm at it. Harry Reid is not going to press the issue, he wants it to go away. He had a tough fight in 2010 against Sharron Angle (a hard core 2nd Amendment candidate) and he plans to run again in 2016. Since he is not in a "safe" district he cannot afford to be known among Nevada voters as the guy who pushed the gun ban. The last thing Reid wants is to have to go on record with a vote on Feinsteins bill, it would be politically dangerous for him. I think Reid is hoping safe seat, pro-gun Republicans kill it in committee, that way he can play the middle ground. Guess in a few months we'll see how I do here with my crystal ball.

Forgive me, for I may be blind. I do not see her latest quote as title suggests, nor a link to said quote. Please pass me the white cane so I may find my way.

LOL.

The "quote" from Dianne is the part of my post "in quotes". I'm sorry but that was lifted from the local Fox news this AM before I went to work. I re-played the recording several times to make sure I "quoted" here correctly.

Thanks,

Been thinking this exact same thing. Budget issues are poised to be at the top of the news for the next couple months. The public is fickle and will lock onto whatever is on the news cycle. As long as we don't have another crazy shoot anything up, I think we will be ok.

That doesn't mean we should all stop campaigning to maintain our rights, but I think the worst of it will be in the next week or so, then start to trail off. All just IMHO.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top