JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An extra-judicial, non-transparent, arbitrary, no-way-to-get-off-it list that deprives you of your enumerated constitutional rights. What could possibly go wrong?

I know another government that had passed laws and created "secret" lists of people that couldn't own guns based upon what the government perceived as a "threat"....

4195420100_5441b5b01b.jpg
I got a better plan; how about not letting terrorists in the country Di-Fi? Then, you don't have to worry if guns shops in Orlando are selling them an AR-15.

The Orlando nutcase was born in New York, so much for that, and most smarter agents don't come in wearing t-shirts proclaiming, "I'm here from Yemen to Blow You Up"! :)

That's what the FBI watch list is supposed to prevent, which sounds like an unintentional endorsement of the thing the post opposes(?). How else are terrorists going to be prevented from entering?

Anyway, thanks to Senators Grassley and Cornyn, Ms. DiFi can kick rocks tonight. I hope she sleeps well. :rolleyes:

I dont understand PaulB47 statement......the republicans will eviscerate the 2nd aswell ?

PaulB47 if it were not for the republicans resistance you wouldnt have any guns today.......

actually this is so nutty Im out of the conversation, some times you need to know when to walk:rolleyes:

Except now the Republicans want to expand the FBI's authority to use a secretive surveillance order without a warrant to include email metadata and some browsing history information.

This nonsense is getting out of hand.

I dont understand PaulB47 statement......the republicans will eviscerate the 2nd aswell ?

PaulB47 if it were not for the republicans resistance you wouldnt have any guns today.......

actually this is so nutty Im out of the conversation, some times you need to know when to walk:rolleyes:

In yesterday's congressional clustercuss, it should be pointed out the Republicans put forth 2 gun control measures as well. The 2 from Dems and the 2 from Reps were voted down on party lines.

If the corrupt politicians we have running this country really wanted to do something about terrorists instead of trampling on our rights as American citizens they could start by deporting any and all non citizens on their terror watch lists (there is more than one list).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top