JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PRICE REDUCED $4OO
This is a 2016 like new condition, under lever air rifle. I have put it about 200 pellets through it. It comes with a hard case and Leapers UTG 3-12x44AO compact scope mounted and ready to go. The case, scope and rings are a $190 value, I am asking $500 for the package.

PRICE REDUCED $400

IMG_0006.JPG

Last Edited:
Any interest in a trade? Have a 1st. Gen Benjamin Marauder .25 I'd swap, had a 460 at one point, and have regretted letting it go. Moving away from PCP's, just too much support required. Later.

Dave

No I don't and I will not travel. I have had a bad experience with another potential buyer on this subject.
I can ship it, at your expense or you can buy one at pyramydair.com or airgundepot.com. $460 which is a lot less than I paid for mine, but they don't have any in stock at the moment.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top